[svlug] FIPS-like software for Linux

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Tue Jul 3 09:52:01 PDT 2001

begin Rick Moen quotation of Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 12:31:31PM -0700:

> Heh!  Hey, Don Marti, I think we may have here an instance of your
> Bastard Reverse Copyleft at work:  I suspect the above page borrowed
> from http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#partition, in exactly the manner
> required in my copyright notice at the bottom.

I haven't seen any free software documentation with the author line of
"Trad., arr.  [maintainer]" but this would be a reasonable way to
comply with your version of BRCL without claiming original authorship.

http://zgp.org/~dmarti    -- Bruce Schneier, Secrets and Lies, p. 246.
dmarti at zgp.org    Free the Web, burn all GIFs: http://burnallgifs.org/