[svlug] manners

Marc MERLIN marc_news at valinux.com
Mon Jul 2 00:38:01 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 07:05:26PM -0400, Galen J. Wilkerson wrote:

> Rafael,
>
> If you can't learn some manners, maybe you should find another forum for
> your problems.  You certainly don't represent everyone on this list, some
> of whom were actually helpful (thanks!).

My first and last message on this topic too:
Rafael doesn't have problems, you were the one who seemed to have some.
Yes, you're the one who definitely has an attitude problem: "Don't bother me
with details, I just want it to  work". Should we come install it for you on
your machine? Should we also do your taxes after that?

When you're done with that, please go to the DMV for me and tell them that I
don't want to learn that damn code or how cars really work, I just want them
to go and the DMV can give me my license.

Marc
(SVLUG President)