[svlug] Lilo and Grub

Scott Henry scotty at rahul.net
Tue Dec 4 23:08:02 PST 2001

K> 	I would like to use Grub since it's new and has zero problem with
K> big hard drives or multiple drives. But if anyone knows how to get lilo to
K> boot 2 Linux partitions I would like to know.

Hmmm, I have no problem using Lilo to boot 5 different linux
partitions and 1 freedos partition. You just move the "root="
keywords into the image= block instead of in the global block.

I've even done it with 5 different distributions.

--
               More Important Drivel from:
 Scott Henry <scotty at rahul.net> /\/\/\  http://www.tenchiki.net/