[svlug] cyrus & sieve: how to troubleshoot?

Ajay lists at hempy.dhs.org
Sun Dec 2 13:16:02 PST 2001

* Erik Steffl <steffl at bigfoot.com> [011202 02:37], about

:------------------------- /etc/inetd.conf
:...
:lmtp            stream  tcp     nowait  cyrus   /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver
:/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -l

As well as in here.  I think the sieve daemon (timsieved?) is only required
when you're not using the 'homedir' option (which is how we used it).
I don't have the cyrus setup i did in front of me, so I can't quite recall..
Check the syntax, turn on the duplicate delivery suppression on (-e) above,
and.. let me know if that doesn't work.

>-- End of excerpt from Erik Steffl

I think your script looks okay, I assume you tested it too though.  You
might want to try the cyrus mailling list (they have archives online.  Both
in IMAP and web format!) for more info, since all these issues, and more,
have been discussed there before. ;)
HTH/ttyl!

	-Ajay

--