[svlug] OT: Rick & I got married :)

Chris J. DiBona chris at dibona.com
Thu Sep 28 10:53:01 PDT 2000

I'm picking up the negatives tonight or tomorrow mornign, then I'll go
over them with rick.

I'm thinking about picking up a film scanner, maybe this is my excuse to
buy a new toy. The film is 120 film (medium format), so scanning in the
negs runs about 10$ a shot. But they are sweet! the negative size is
2.25" x 2.25" so you get amazing resolution out of a scanner.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems  |   http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group   |   http://www.svlug.org