[svlug] OT: Rick & I got married :)

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Mon Sep 25 14:16:02 PDT 2000

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Samuel Eliott wrote:

> Congratulations!  I wish you two great happiness.
>
> Is this the first marriage to come out of the SVLUG?

I don't know, but it's certainly the first I know of. Let's just say
that, with the imbalance between men/women at LUG meetings generally, it's
bound not to happen too frequently.

"More damage has been caused by innocent program crashes than by
malicious viruses, but they don't make great stories."
                   --  Jean-Louis Gassee, Be Newsletter, Issue 69