[svlug] Re: There is as much PRO as AGAINST ... <- CHRISSY, *CHECK* BEFORE YOU POST BS!!!

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Wed May 31 13:30:37 PDT 2000

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Chris Young wrote:
> You can generally see the results of this when looking through
> mailing list archives.

Chissy, Chrissy, Chrissy --

Ya know, it really helps to check before you post.  ;->>>

Damn I'm loving this ... sorry ...

*** NOT ONLY *** does my new method work fine for both the LEAPLIST
and SVLUG archives (ELUG's page is down right now) when sorting by
thread ....

*** BUT THE OLD WAY DOES TOO!!! ***

Whoa!  How's that?!?!?!

Sorry to rub it in ... ;->>>

-- TheBS

P.S.  If you are going to make a point with me, make sure it is
*TRUE* *BEFORE* you do!!!   It consistently amazing me that people
think I make this sh-- up!  I mean, look at my track record
people!!!

P.S.S.  End of thread.

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html