[svlug] Port 1480, pacerfourm.

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Wed May 31 13:30:44 PDT 2000

At Wed, 31 May 2000 it looks like Chris Waters composed:

<humbly_snipped>
CW-> Skimming my /etc/services file, I see the following comment before the
CW-> listing of ports above 1024:
</humbly_snipped>

Thanks, these moments of confusion, like many of the past have
prompted me to take action and use the below list, convert them to a
*.pdb format for my Palm Pilot (yes my fellow X-Steel Workers, the
rumor is true, Bill was spotted using a Palm Pilot :) and have found
myself reading them in places where I used to only take the sports
pages. (hehehehe)

(PS) I also carry almost ALL the HOWTO's on my Palm IIIxe (8mb)

http://www.redhat.com/support/docs/tips/urls/txt/port_numbers

        Bill Schoolcraft         http://www.wiliweld.com
        PO Box 210076	         San Francisco, CA 94121
                " saevis tranquillus in undis "