[svlug] Fwd: domain name lunix.com for sell

dfox@belvdere.vip.best.com dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com
Tue May 30 23:17:12 PDT 2000

> To me (an Aussie), Telstra is the largest Australian telco (used to be
> the only one). They are also an ISP, so they may be a source of abuse
> email...but not that I am aware of!

Maybe it's a different Telstra.  At any rate, do some deja news searching
in news.admin.net-abuse.misc -- there's a few threads about RBLing them,
for starters.

The whole point of the comment is that since 'lunix' was a mispelling,
maybe telstar was as well. And it was spam, wasn't it? :)

> Robert Hart						hartr at redhat.com
> Red Hat, Inc
> Phone: +1 650 967 0888
> Fax:   +1 650 965 7307

David E. Fox                     Census         Thanks for letting me
dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com        2000          change magnetic patterns
Be Counted: http://www.census.gov               on your hard disk.