[svlug] Windows 2000 with SAMBA?

Alexander Hartmann hartmann at web.de
Tue May 30 19:02:48 PDT 2000

I did not try it, but I would say (after reading all those postings about the M$ Kerberos - 'Extension' that Samba can't do this, and if it actually CAN work with Win2K later (after a few patches) and you use it, Microsoft can sue you due to the DMCA because you use non-licenced software that contains M$-'algorithms'.

Alex

"God, root, what is difference?"
Illiad, 11/11/1998

IhrName at web.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de