[svlug] Re: BusLogic SCSI

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue May 30 13:51:02 PDT 2000

begin  Andrew Edem quotation:

> Does anyone know if I could still find BusLogic cards? I have one in one of
> my workstations, and it outperforms my Adaptec by far. I know Mylex bought
> BusLogic, do they still make non-RAID cards?

http://www.mylex.com/products/mp/index.html
http://www.mylex.com/products/sha/index.html

One mail-order source:
http://www.express.net/oc/MYLEX.html

They the MultiMaster series has always been particularly good.

--
Cheers,     "Not using Microsoft products is like being a non-smoker 40 or 50
Rick Moen    years ago:  You can choose not to smoke, yourself, but it's hard