[svlug] booting from software raid?

Arthur Thomas arthur at sitesmith.com
Tue May 30 11:50:40 PDT 2000

i agree with the fact that this is a bad idea however , with / being
mirrored, should a disk fail, the machine will stay up. how else (without
hardware raid) can I accomplish this ?

On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 11:38:39AM -0700 Deirdre Saoirse decided to say:

--
Arthur Thomas
arthur at sitesmith.com
Site Engineer, Sitesmith Inc.