[svlug] startx | no tcp port ?

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Fri May 26 14:27:46 PDT 2000

At Fri, 26 May 2000 it looks like Deirdre Saoirse composed:

<humbly_snipped>

DS-> Ya know, we miss you too. :(
DS->
DS-> You could always go work at either Rick's employer or my own and have that
DS-> privilege again! I must confess that Rick's place of employment is not
DS-> nearly cluttered and messy enough for my taste, but mine is. :)

</humbly_snipped>

I've learned one thing about life in the last year, and that is "You
never know what life holds in store for you!"

So as I flip my (virtual) welding hood down and type away into the

        Bill Schoolcraft  http://www.billschoolcraft.com
        PO Box 210076	         San Francisco, CA 94121

                " saevis tranquillus in undis "