[svlug] startx | no tcp port ?

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Fri May 26 14:13:24 PDT 2000

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Bill Schoolcraft wrote:

> I attibute lessons like that to enabling me to do a career change from
> being a Machinist to now working in the Linux industry. And Gawd do I
> miss looking over the partition and seeing you there. :)

Ya know, we miss you too. :(

You could always go work at either Rick's employer or my own and have that
privilege again! I must confess that Rick's place of employment is not
nearly cluttered and messy enough for my taste, but mine is. :)

Why, I like having a row of monitors marked "roof" for "disposal" off the
top of the building.

And our Scream is the best. :)

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti