[svlug] ESR's .sig

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 26 11:35:54 PDT 2000

begin  Ray Olszewski quotation (responding to Marc):

> Is the amusing self-reference in your errer intended or accidental?

Moen's Law of Corrections:  Any post critical of spelling, grammar,
or punctuation errors will acquire a few.  If Great Murphy is
feeling particularly cruel, you will end up misspelling "misspelled".

(Sure enough, when I wrote that down originally, I wrote "mispelled".)

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                           Never ask a sysadmin "What's up?"