[svlug] ESR's .sig

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri May 26 11:29:04 PDT 2000

begin  Marc MERLIN quotation:

> Mmmh, I don't know.
>
> What I I want to do this
>                     ^^^^
>
> or zat
>    ^^^
>     |_____  mispelled here

That is not typesetting, you see:   What I mean by typesetting is
rather different -- pretending that you are doing graphical page
layout, when you are composing e-mail.  That is the mindset that
gives us paragraph-long lines from some people, and doubled content
with embedded HTML and pointless MIME headers from others.

Since retroactive abortion for such people is sadly illegal, the
next best remedy is to make their lives painful.  A worthy goal.

--
Cheers,                        My pid is Inigo Montoya.  You kill -9
Rick Moen                      my parent process.  Prepare to vi.