[svlug] ESR's .sig

dfox@belvdere.vip.best.com dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com
Thu May 25 17:30:09 PDT 2000

\begin{quote}

> <bofh>
> That's not a bug; that's a feature.  Anything that causes pain to
> people who try to typeset e-mail is a _good_ thing.

\end {quote}

I'll remember that. :)

> Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
> Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
> rick (at)        The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
> linuxmafia.com         It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

(While we are on this: I remember sometime back you said something about
not quoting other peoples' signature lines. I don't know of any standard
that specifically targets this -- I only know from experience (being on
the net since 1993 and a somewhat active lurker/participant in usenet
that it's pretty common.)

David E. Fox                     Census         Thanks for letting me
dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com        2000          change magnetic patterns
Be Counted: http://www.census.gov               on your hard disk.