[svlug] fstab question

Emmanuel-Robert Mayssat emayssat at valinux.com
Thu May 25 16:03:09 PDT 2000

Check the major number of your file in /dev
then check /proc/devices.
If it does not show up in the block devices section, the appropriate
module/builtin-module is not present in the kernel.

--
Emmanuel

| Robert-Emmanuel Mayssat                      @ VA Linux, Inc       |
| https://vaweb.valinux.com/~emayssat/         Desk # : 408/542-8759 |