[svlug] ESR's .sig

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 25 11:24:28 PDT 2000

begin  Chris Waters quotation:

[Chris's comments acknowledged with approval and appreciation]

> 4.  ASCII art is discouraged because many people use proportional
>     fonts.

<bofh>
That's not a bug; that's a feature.  Anything that causes pain to
people who try to typeset e-mail is a _good_ thing.

(You'll note the lack of a closing tag.  Hmm, maybe I'll leave it open
for a few years.)

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,