[svlug] squid not allowing ftp proxy?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Thu May 25 11:06:04 PDT 2000

At a local charter school, I set up a squid server last weekend.  I coppied
the config off my home box, and changed things like the path, etc.  At
home, I have netscape using my squid box (port 3128) proxy my ftp as well
as http.  This works great.  At the school though it appears to be
hanging.  When squid does the ftp call out to the 'net, does it use the
same ports, etc as normal ftp?  Thoughts?

Robert

:wq!
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER: