[svlug] CCIA White Paper -- MS Win 2000 Server Domination

Karen Shaeffer shaeffer at best.com
Thu May 25 10:28:01 PDT 2000

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 09:07:07AM -0600, greenglow484 at juno.com wrote:
> Last night, I came across a "white paper" published by the CCIA, the
> Computer
> & Communications Industry Association.  Its title is:  "Microsoft Windows
> 2000: Blueprint for Domination".  It's located at:
> http://www.ccianet.org/Win2000web.html
---end quoted text---

Well, this document is, literally or some form of derivative of, the friend of
the court document the CCIA filed in the M$ antitrust case. It basically
lays it out. There is no question M$ will be broken up and this document will
go a long way in helping to sustain that breakup through the appeals process.

--
 Karen Shaeffer
 Neuralscape; Santa Cruz, Ca. 95060