[svlug] Port 1480, pacerfourm.

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Wed May 24 21:27:11 PDT 2000

Hello,
	Well, this is one of the reasons I love Linux so much, just
when you feel you have seen a fair amount of everything, up pops
something new.

	I decided to finally reboot my Apache box and after about 3
months of using/testing OpenLinux-2.3 so I figured I'd try one of the
other two boots I have on the drive so it was TurboLinux 6.0 that got
the nod, I actually forgot I had it, I believe I got it in New York at
LinuxWorld.

	I ran a portscan from an ajacent box and saw: port = 1480,
service = pacerforum ? . I couldn't find much on the service, any
input or ideas from anyone. Google had one hit, not much though.

        Bill Schoolcraft  http://www.billschoolcraft.com
        PO Box 210076	         San Francisco, CA 94121

                " saevis tranquillus in undis "