[svlug] ESR's .sig

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 24 17:52:07 PDT 2000

begin  Ray Olszewski quotation:

> Good point, Rick. Let me rephrase that: Why should we view this site as
> reflecting the consensus of any relevant community?

Good taste, and familiarity with the Net's development?

Alternatively, one can ignore the views therein, find out whether one
gets mocked mercilessly, and find out whether one cares.  In part, that
will necessarily depend on what class of people one consorts with, and
whose good opinion one values, if any.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                           Never ask a sysadmin "What's up?"