[svlug] Gartner Group study says, if your excluding Linux/OSS,it's time to reconsider!

Bill Jonas bj at netaxs.com
Wed May 24 00:27:42 PDT 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Jeffrey B. Siegal wrote:

>Typical confusion over open source license terms.  Nothing noteworthy
>really, except that they didn't get too many details wrong in that
>report.  The mainstream is learning.

Right.  It's not to say that that wasn't a well-written article that
explicitly states many of the advantages that we've known for
$LONG_TIME.  Just playing the nit-picking devil's advocate, I suppose.

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?             | "Linux means never having to delete
That's a city in Bosnia. Right?    |  your love mail." -- Don Marti
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc  |  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/
on the intuitiveness of commands.) |  http://www.harrybrowne.org/