[svlug] Blue with BRU, need replacement, "enterprise" backup solution ...

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Tue May 23 14:34:17 PDT 2000

On Tue, 23 May 2000, Paul Keser wrote:
> The beleaguered storage-management company slipped further this week when it
> reported break-even results for the first quarter, excluding merger-related
> costs and goodwill amortization. That compares with a First
> Call consensus forecast for earnings of 7 cents. Including the
> one-time costs, the company lost 12 cents per share in the
> quarter.

Not sure how this compares, but Quadratec claims it made a 7%
profit (not just revenue, but profit) for fiscal 1998-1999 in its
company brief.

It seems competitively priced (~$5K for everything I need and more).
 I was hoping I could find someone who is using their products.
Otherwise, the same brief only gave large, corporate case studies
(no small firms like my own).

-- TheBS

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html