[svlug] Blue with BRU, need replacement, "enterprise" backup solution ...

Emmanuel-Robert Mayssat emayssat at valinux.com
Tue May 23 14:27:30 PDT 2000

You are right.
6 months ago, they had only a linux client ( but no linux networker server ).
It also require the powerpack license for linux. ( required if OS of server
<> OS of client ).  They may have a linux server by now.
What I meant is that it may worth some investigation.
;-)
Did you have a bad experience with this product and linux ?
It works great with DEC, Sun and HP.

--
Emmanuel

| Robert-Emmanuel Mayssat                      @ VA Linux, Inc       |