[svlug] Blue with BRU, need replacement, "enterprise" backup solution ...

Daevid Vincent DayWalker at TheMatrix.com
Tue May 23 12:29:01 PDT 2000

although I haven't used it myself, I hear that "Arkeia" is very very good. I
know the ISP where my server "TheMatrix.com" is at uses it with a huge
robotic tape backup system.

www.arkeia.com

daevid.