[svlug] Re: NetGear and 100BaseT on 2.2.16-pre2

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Mon May 22 09:45:22 PDT 2000

Ok,
  It appears I've found the problem.  LinkSys, the maker of the Switch changed
their power supply, atleast according to NetGear.  There's not enough voltage
to light up the netgear cards, or some such garbage.  The odd part is that
1 of my 3 cards works fine.

Robert

Thus spake Paul Keser (paulk at shopexpert.com):