[svlug] Re: NetGear and 100BaseT on 2.2.16-pre2

Paul Keser paulk at shopexpert.com
Mon May 22 09:40:36 PDT 2000

When you were getting the tulip diagnostic did you get the latest tulip
driver as well and install that?  I had similar problems with a Linksys
10/100 (also tulip) and when I installed the new drive it worked flawlessly.
I believe the second NIC in the machine is a NetGear.  Didn't have any
problems installing it because I installed the Linksys first.

I don't know about NetGear but I was pleasantly surprised Linksys had Linux
tech support 6 mos ago.

-PaulK

Paul Keser
Network Security Engineer