[svlug] My opinion on the ./ post of Mr. Meyer's "study" of the FSF/GNU ...

Steve M Bibayoff smb23 at csufresno.edu
Sun May 21 16:22:49 PDT 2000

Let me get this staight, you are cross posting a link to a comment you
posted for slashdot. I may be totally out of line here(I am getting tired
of these cross-postings), but what makes you think this needs to be posted
to three different lists at the same time?

Steve
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP