[svlug] Re: NetGear and 100BaseT on 2.2.16-pre2

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Sun May 21 15:18:11 PDT 2000

I did get it, and I've been talking with Donald Becker.  Very brief, but
also very helpful.  I put 98 on one of my machines.  The card looks good
in 98, but I still don't get link.  I pulled the card, and put in a
3Com 595TX which will do 10/100.  On the same switch port and cable it
links up at 100, just not full duplex.

I'll be calling netgear first thing tomorrow morning.

Thus spake Prasanth Kumar (kumar1 at home.com):