[svlug] G-Force256 or Matrox-G400-Max?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Sun May 21 13:25:18 PDT 2000

  I have the option of getting either a G-Force256 or Matrox-G400-Max
in a trade.  Is either fully supported under X-3.3.6?  Which is
"better" for X as well as windows for Games?  Will either work for
Quake in 3DFX or OpenGL without ALOT of tinkering?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Microso~1 :
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: