[svlug] [MAILER-DAEMON@ale.org: failure notice]

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Sat May 20 11:07:32 PDT 2000

Ok,
  I'm here helping a local school that gets it's connection through
the county over a 56K frame.  We have just got up a squid proxy
server that's routing http perfectly.  I just tried to connect to
ftp.netscape.com with both ncftp and netscape in ftp mode using the
proxy.  It times out.  If I turn off the proxy, it works just fine.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Microso~1 :
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: