[svlug] drive capacity with Linux

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Wed May 17 19:12:10 PDT 2000

You need to provide more specifics. What version of Linux? What kernel? What
version of fdisk? What motherboard? Does the mobo BIOS recognize it correctly?

I had a similar problem with a particular 14 gig drive (seen as 8) with a
specific motherboard and kernel 2.0.36. Same drive in a different system
with 2.2.14 worked just fine.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray at comarre.com