[svlug] serial console slowness

Emmanuel-Robert Mayssat emayssat at valinux.com
Tue May 16 19:40:25 PDT 2000

Try to use the console on your computer as well
linux console=ttyS0,9600 console=tty0

Then run minicom on the console server, and try to configure the
serial port properly with the right options ...

I would say that your serial link is not configured properly,
but thanks to minicom you can change the config almost real time.

just an idea ...

--
Emmanuel

| Robert-Emmanuel Mayssat                      @ VA Linux, Inc       |