[svlug] Have I been saying this or saying this? -- RE: A Proven Danger to National Security

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue May 16 04:29:40 PDT 2000

[ Also FWD'd to svlug at svlug.org ]

Have I been saying this or saying this???
It seems like others were saying this as far back as 1998.

-- TheBS

 Bryan J. Smith    mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org,thebs at theseus.com
     Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html
"[the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)] does something
 no copyright law has ever done -- it extinguishes fair use"
            -- Martin Garbus, respected First Amendment Lawyer