[svlug] Suse 6.4?

Will Francis wfrancis at incyte.com
Tue May 16 17:37:34 PDT 2000

Forgive me, I should have been more specific.  The eval copy is only one CD,
while a full blown Suse 6.4 distribution is (I think) 6 CD's.  The packages I
seek are not in the eval. distribution (but are distributed under GPL).

For eariler versions, the entire distribution is posted, but not so for 6.4.
Why? Can an individual not put the entire distribution on a FTP server?

/W