[svlug] US "diversity" -- Re: Joke

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Tue May 16 11:18:08 PDT 2000

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Deirdre Saoirse wrote:
> One of the reasons the "political correctness" is "excessive" in the US is
> simply our history of diversity. It's very easy not to have to be PC when
> there's a homogeneous society.

Er, while that may be true, I think that is just yet another PC
statement.

So I add to the argument that the REAL REASON for PC is the fact
that the US has a vast OVER-population those employed in the law
profession.  With so many lawyers running around, EVERYTHING is
offensive here.

-- TheBS

P.S.  I'm not kidding.

P.S.S.  The topic is a little too far off for the list.  If you had
some hard, anti-Microsoft product technical details, that is
different.

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html