[svlug] [OT] Joke

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue May 16 10:56:41 PDT 2000

OK, since we're going to turn an innocent joke into a political statement.

I've seen - first-hand - black people call each other "nigger". If I do it,
and I'm white, I'm racist.

I've seen - first-hand - gay people call each other "fag". If I do it, and
I'm straight, I'm a homophobe.

In other words.. I think "lighten up" is in order. :)