[svlug] [OT] Joke

Ivan Passos lists at cyclades.com
Tue May 16 10:48:20 PDT 2000

On Tue, 16 May 2000, Tony Guntharp (fusion94) wrote:

> I found it extremely distasteful as well.
>
> On Tue, 16 May 2000, Ray Olszewski wrote:
>
> > I hope I am not the only member of the SVLUG list offended by this "joke".
> > Or do we quietly accept this use of an offensive term for gays?

I have to apologize for the term used, although it was not originally
used by myself (I received the joke and forwarded it as I got it).

I am Brazilian and not _yet_ used to this excessive political correctness
you have here in the U.S. I'm learning, but I still make mistakes. If I
knew the term was that offensive, be sure I'd have edited the joke and
changed it.

Again, I apologize for the mistake.

Regards,
Ivan