[svlug] Suse 6.4?

Will Francis wfrancis at incyte.com
Mon May 15 17:41:47 PDT 2000

Fellow listers,

In searching around for a few programs, I've discovered they are in rpm format
on the latest (6.4) Suse release. From what I can read, 6.4 has been released
here in the US, but I cannot find an ftp site with the 6.4 files; just 6.3 and
older.  Is there one someplace?  Does Suse intentionally not place their files
online until the initial rush for the CDROMs is over? Since I've not seen
anyone's personal mirror, is it possible (gasp!) that end users _cannot_
distribute???

what's the deal?

/W