[svlug] Email length

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 15 15:20:07 PDT 2000

Quoting mrzenn (z at valinux.com):

> Perish the thought.  We all know you are absolutely incapable of
> sarcasm Rick, and I have no idea why someone would accuse you of such
> inflammatory behaviour...
>
> Pah!

Indeed, I hereby pronounce myself _personally hurt_ by this pernicious
suggestion, which (as all good Californians know) automatically entitles
me to vast amounts of personal attention and special favours.

I'm sure it's in the state constitution, somewhere.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                           "Make vole, not raw."