[svlug] Email length

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon May 15 12:48:14 PDT 2000

I recall some discussion here, a week or so ago, about using filtering
rules, at the MTA level, to block the local delivery of "active content"
components of messages ... the context was as a way of blocking the spread
of things like the "ILOVEYOU" worm. Do you feel that such actions are
equally inappropriate?

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray at comarre.com