[svlug] Off the list?

svlug@flygirl.com svlug at flygirl.com
Sat May 13 07:01:07 PDT 2000

My guess is that we could do all these things.  Michael
quickly set up the new web system and finalized the mailman
system just before leaving for his two week honeymoon --
which he will be returning from this Monday.

He left a few "minor" problems.  All of which have
certaintly been livable during his two week absence.
Hopefully, once he catches up with everything at work, he
will get to svlug and fix its remaining errors.

If you (i.e. anyone on the list) want to help him by
donating some time and/or code, I'm sure he'll consider it.

Now it's MY turn to go away for a week... :)

Lisa

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 06:52:50PM -0700, Todd A. Lyons sed: