[svlug] Acer 620 USB Scanner

Kenneth Kellum kkellum at pacbell.net
Fri May 12 19:14:49 PDT 2000

The local Micro Center is advertising a Acer 620 USB Scanner for $40 (after
rebates).

I looked on the web and found positive reviews for this scanner.  The
information I fould RE Linux and this scanner were less certain.  I'd appreciate
hearing from anyone who's used (or been unable to use) this puppy under Linux.

Obviously, if I *really needed* a scanner, I'd have bought one by now.  Still,
I'd like to have one and the price is right.

--
Kenneth R. Kellum -- San Jose State University

Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt, and
Dance like no one is watching.