[svlug] Fight the power! DMCA protest at Stanford

Steve M Bibayoff smb23 at csufresno.edu
Fri May 12 18:45:20 PDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Don Marti wrote:

> Rachel Chalmers said,
>
>   "A second round of public hearings will be held on May 18-19 at
>   Stanford University in California. It's safe to expect further
>   protests from the politically active Linux user groups in that
>   region."

Who is "Rachel Chalmers"

> When:  Thursday, 18 May, 2000, 12 noon - 2 pm local time

Are we only going to protest right before the meeting when people are
going in? How about during? Do we have any friendlies testfing? How about
the next day when they meet again?

Just some questions that come to mind.

Steve
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP