[svlug] When does product tying stop being just an anti-trust

dfox@belvdere.vip.best.com dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com
Fri May 12 17:34:51 PDT 2000

> Of course, there was a military ship towed due to it's computer
> problems... Maybe this will bring the era of peace on Earth. Give windoze
> to all militants of this world and watch them crash.

You mean the ship in the movie "Virus"? :) (Pretty OK film, I wonder if
the "space alien" in that movie was able to infiltrate the computers be-
cause they ran Windows :)

>    O__  ---- Rafael Skodlar
>   c/ /'_ --- Linux Imagineer since 1994

David E. Fox                     Census         Thanks for letting me
dfox at belvdere.vip.best.com        2000          change magnetic patterns
Be Counted: http://www.census.gov               on your hard disk.