[svlug] Is there a GOOD source for web-based email?

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Fri May 12 13:57:52 PDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000 14:42:36 -0700
Emmanuel-Robert Mayssat <emayssat at valinux.com> wrote:

> A Has anybody used PHP/IMP ?

Yes.  I found it mite unstable and very finnicky, especially across
releases and versions.  Thus my decision to go with Twig (which is
also considerably faster).  Were I making the same decision today,
I'd probably go with WorldPilot (which also doesn't thread):

  http://demo.worldpilot.com:8080/site/

> horde.org I does not seem to implement thread but is really good
> and best of all it works well !

Twig was also much easier than IMP to redo to use PHPLib templates
and thus tie into the rest of my site.  If you'd like to check out a
working installation, email me offlist for the test account data.

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...