[svlug] SULUG?

Don Marti dmarti at zgp.org
Thu May 11 21:35:10 PDT 2000

Does anyone have a contact at Stanford University Linux Users Group?
I want to see if they're interested in sponsoring the DMCA protest:
http://zgp.org/~dmarti/dmca/

Likewise, if any of you other LUG leaders want to bring a convoy of
people and have your group's name on the thing, mail me.  This will
be a great opportunity to get some of the net-only LUG members out
of the woodwork.  (That bright thing is the Sun -- don't look right
at it.)

Thanks to my secret contacts at Microsoft for sending slashdot.org a
nasty lawyer letter that cites the DMCA just before the hearings.
Adam, I mean, "Mr. Pink", ILOVEYOU man.

--
Don Marti
dmarti at zgp.org