[svlug] Is there a GOOD source for web-based email?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 11 14:48:37 PDT 2000

Quoting J C Lawrence (claw at cp.net):

> Your best deal may be to try for Centrex ISDN....

If you can find an ISP that offers it, _and_ if you're within the
same telco CO as your ISP's lines used to form Centrex groups.
Which is somewhat rare, I've found.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,